Welcoming All, Growing Together, Sharing God’s Love, and Serving Christ – with Energy and Joy!
Updated Covid Policy for Worship Services
- Currently, we are not taking temperatures when people arrive at worship. People will still sign-in, should contract tracing ever be needed.
- At the 8 AM outdoor in-person service, people are welcome to take off masks and speak/sing within the service.
- At the 10 AM service in the sanctuary we will still observe social distancing and mask wearing, however, people are finally welcome to sing and respond within the liturgy. Amen!
- Services will remain relatively brief and the mix of outdoor, indoor, and online options will continue.
- We will continue to use pre-packaged communion sets although we hope we can soon return to our normal practices.
Covid-19 Restrictions lifted on July 1st
- At the recommendation of our COVID-19 Task Force, the Church Council passed a motion that St. Martin's will remove all COVID restrictions on July 1st. The recommendation is informed by our governor's decision to rescind all emergency orders related to the pandemic (effective July 1st) based on very low infection rates and strong vaccination numbers.
- We certainly support any who wish to continue to wear masks during worship, especially families with younger children who cannot be vaccinated yet. But mandated mask wearing and social distancing will relax. Worshipers will be free to sing and come to the altar to receive the sacrament (when our team of communion assistants is again organized). Cognizant that some people may desire to continue with our current communion "kit" arrangement, these will remain on the outdoor table at 8 AM and in the narthex at 10 AM for any who choose to partake in the Eucharist in this manner.
- We will continue to utilize our YouTube channel. We are now "live-streaming" our worship service and the service will post to YouTube at 10 AM. As before, the service will be available for later viewing at any time.As you know, we will continue to live-stream and catalogue our recorded services on our YouTube channel.
Join St. Martin's Youth Service Camp July 26th through July 31st. Typical day consists of Bible study, faith formation, snack, service project, games and fellowship. Spend a week in faith, fellowship and service to our church, community, and the world! For more information, visit our Youth page.
Connect and Serve
Garden Club - Our Garden Club works tirelessly maintaining our grounds and Rain and Pollinator Gardens.
Environmental Team - Our Environmental Team is committed to make St. Martin's as "green" as possible.
Flying Quilters - Our Flying Quilters Make quilts for those in need around the world.
Lutheran Women Prayer Shawl Ministry - Crocheting and knitting prayer shawls for those needing comfort.
Meals on Wheels - St. Martin's kitchen and church members support Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland.
Annapolis Area Ministries Light House Shelter - St Martin's supports and helps to feed the hungry and homeless of Annapolis.
Seafarer's Ministry, Red Cross, Boy Scouts, and Wells for the People - Our members participate in many other Outreach Ministries.
A variety of Fellowship Events are planned by St. Martin's Fellowship committee for groups of all sizes and ages throughout the year.
Plan to attend and find the perfect group for you. From softball, golf outings and volley ball, cultural events and picnics, movie nights and dances, there is a fellowship event for everyone!