I’ve been blessed to serve in Youth Ministry and Christian Education both professionally and as a volunteer. This year I will be celebrating my 20th year in ministry, which began at St. Martin’s. There are many things I love about my job, but the best part is walking alongside youth on their faith journey. I am married to a wonderful and supportive husband, Tony, and we have four amazing kids—Adeline, Max, Maggie and Lillian. If I’m not at church you’ll find me hanging out with my family and friends, reading, walking our crazy dogs or walking on the beach.
- I consider myself a novice bird watcher and my ultimate dream is to complete a Big Year.
- Cape Cod is my favorite place on earth, with Croatia coming in a close second.
- I love flamingo décor – the tackier the better
- Person hero: My mom
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Be still and know that I am God.” Psalm 46:10
- Favorite Bible Story: Breakfast on the beach with Jesus – John 21:4-14